For a scrumptious party favor that's easy to make and tastes as if you've worked on it for hours, try these flavorful and savory dip mixes! Simply mix with 8 oz. of sour cream and 8 oz. of mayonnaise to prepare.
- Dillicious Dill: Contains onion, dill, garlic, salt, and spices.
- Garlic & Herb: Contains garlic, onion, salt, and spices.
- PJ's Smoky Tomato: Contains tomato, onion, paprika, chives, parsley, salt, and spices.
- All-natural, no sugar or preservatives
- Cooking instructions and recipe ideas included
- Each package contains 1.4 oz. (39.69 gm.) of mix.
In 1989, Jossy Eyre founded the Women's Bean Project in Denver, Colorado.
Through her volunteer work at a day shelter for homeless women, Eyre saw that while the shelter kept women safe, it could not help them make lasting changes in their lives. The organization aims to teach workplace competencies through employment in on-site businesses to women who come from backgrounds of chronic unemployment or poverty.
It helps women discover their talents and develop skills by offering job readiness training. With this stepping-stone toward success, the women will be able to support themselves, their families, and create stronger role models for future generations. Currently, Women's Bean Project products are sold in nearly 1,000 stores nationwide.
We purchased the Garlic & Herb Dip Mix as a gift with other food products. The purchases helped provided education and income to women in need. The dip is tasty and easy to make with the mix. We would buy this and other Women's Bean Projects items again.
Very good !
The dill dip mix was an absolute HIT for my holiday gift baskets! I will be placing another order soon just so I can have some in the house for future celebrations!-